Congratulations to RAB Lighting, with six entries accepted into the Illuminating Engineering Society’s (IES) 2019 Progress Report. The annual Progress Report is produced by the IES Progress Committee, whose mission is to keep in touch with developments in the art and science of lighting throughout the world and prepare a yearly report of achievements for the Society. Acceptance is based on an impartial judging process used by the committee to evaluate each submission on its uniqueness, innovation and significance to the lighting industry. RAB was acknowledged for:
- HID-115-V-EX39-850-BYP-HB, one of the highest efficacy LED retrofits for HID lamps in highbay applications
- A21 tunable white bulb with Perfectlight Technology, the first A-type bulb to incorporate the Sunlike natural spectrum LED chips
- The STRP-LED, the highest efficacy lensed LED striplight on the market
- The HALV, the first architectural grade ADA-compliant LED wall sconce to offer an optional integral microwave sensor and the first to offer an integral emergency battery
- The 2-ft by 2-ft EZPANHE edge-lit LED panel lights, with the industry’s highest efficacy at 133 lumens per watt
- The Ivepark, the industry’s shallowest LED garage luminaire with edge-lit lens and uplight
We’re proud to represent RAB in California and Nevada and applaud the entire RAB team for their accomplishments.