Nothing perks up a space like better lighting. But sometimes, especially in retrofit applications, the installation options can be limited. That’s why RAB’s introduction of nine—yes, NINE—different categories of economical downlights blew us away:
- Field-Adjustable Wafers—adjustable for 5 color temperatures
- Two-inch and Gimbal Downlights
- Recessed Retrofit Downlights
- Field-adjustable Retrofit Downlights—adjustable for 4 color temperatures
- Disk Surface Mounts
- Edge-Lit Surface Mounts
- Performance Downlights
- Field-Adjustable Performance Downlights—adjustable for 3 lumen outputs and 4 color temperatures
Their engineering team has thought of everything, including field-adjustability in several categories, so installing contractors can customize specific building areas for lumen output or color temperature with just one fixture. Field-adjustable options are available with the flick of a switch located right on the back of the downlight for ease of customization. It’s kind of like having a smorgasbord of lighting choices in one fixture. Talk about “making it easy”— RAB’s really done it this time.
There are literally hundreds of models across all nine categories, with the perfect option for every application, and the best price points in the industry. All backed by the level of customer care you’ve come to expect from RAB. Email us to discuss your next project!